Thanks to you, Cell Phones For Soldiers has assisted more than three million troops and more than 2,800 veterans over the course of 11 years. The thank-you letters, emails and phone calls we receive from appreciative military members and their families are because of your tremendous efforts to support troops.
This holiday season when you want to give a gift that honors someone you love and that changes lives for the better give from the heart.
Your military monetary donation to Cell Phones For Soldiers in honor of someone you love can bring a much-needed phone call to a child from their deployed military parent. It can pay a car-repair bill so a veteran can get to work. Donate to support veterans and perhaps help keep one in their home with a rent or mortgage payment in the nick of time.
It doesn’t take a huge donation to make a huge difference:
· $10 = 5 hours of talk time which means a deployed service member can talk to his kids on Christmas Eve and his mom and dad on New Year’s Day.
· $25 = 12.5 hours of talk time for troops which guarantees a service member to keep up with what’s happening at school with his kids or tell his wife goodnight.
· $50 = one cell phone with one month of service to give a veteran the opportunity to look for a job.
· $100 = new eye glasses for a veteran who is struggling to make ends meet.
· $250 = a veteran’s car repair bill so he can drive to work and hold down a much-need job in the holiday season.
· $500 = assist with paying the rent or mortgage for a veteran and help avoid eviction during the holidays.
Be sure that any gift you make, no matter how small or how large will go a long way toward making life so much better for our veterans and active members of the military.